12.26.2011

Still Tired, but VERY Happy

Hello!!!  It's been quite a while for me here on the blog.  I have been super busy.  I believe I made about 28 capes in 1.5 weeks.  I'm not sure if it seems like a lot to you, but when you have a part time job, a husband, a dog, house, cleaning for in laws coming to stay at your house, and you're the seamstress side of the biz... it's a lot of capes, but man it is the MOST fulfilling job in the entire world!!!!!  I couldn't help it, but to say yes to everyone that sent a message.  I'm so excited to know that a bunch of kids received capes from Santa!  I'm hoping we get a couple of pictures from some customers, it would be great to see them!  I'm not completely rested here considering I worked both jobs up until Christmas Eve, the in-laws just left today, and I'm about to make my last two cape orders that are in, but it's okay!  I'm about to embark on one of my favorite journeys tomorrow..... redoing rooms in my house!  It's finally here, the time has come to change these rooms!  Yes, the first room I am doing was just done a year ago, but my style has finally come together and I'm ready for a change, that will hopefully last.  I'll be updating you and taking pictures along the way.  I hope everyone has had a very Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!!!! 

xoxo
~Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment