3.11.2012

It Took 12 Pinwheels to Make the Top 10.. Woo hoo!!!


You have no idea how humbled I am and how excited! After posting last weeks TIPsy Tuesday: Pinwheels!!, I linked up to a couple of fun crafty link parties... Well, at one of the biggest parties, where over 800 people linked up, my hardwork paid off and the link became one of the top ten picks of the week!  The Tip Junkie chose the pinwheel tutorial as one of the top 10 crafts to make!  I am psyched!  I have been cheesing all day!  Our stats have gone through the roof in the past 15 hours since she posted and I couldn't be more thankful!  I just had to share my happiness and say I look forward to bringing some more TIPsys to you every Tuesday... They may not be as popular and they may be just as popular, but I'll have fun doing them and bringing them to you!  Thanks for reading!!! :)

xoxo
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Wow congrats! That is great, it is a super cute wreath!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! I posted at your Monday Party :)

      Delete
  2. I'm amazed at how a few simple steps can create something so whimsical! Thanks for this - and I found you thru Tip Junkie - congrats!! Your excitement is bursting thru your words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much!!! It continues today to be even more humbling! :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats to you! I re-pinned your wreath actually and am in the process of making one of my own for the "RE-wired and Pinspired" Wreath Challenge this month at Ginger Snap Crafts :) Glad to have found your blog! I'm adding your button to my "Fav New Finds" in my sidebar :) Hope you have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! We really appreciate it.. I will check out your blog! :)

      Delete
  4. Yes! It was through Tip Junkie I found your site! Just pinned the pinwheel article, too! Love the helpful tips (like soaking dowel to better accept pushpin and adding a bead & button)!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete